Blog: Wiki So Far

On the Class Wiki there is a page open for OkCupid under the love tab. However, this year OkCupid has taken up a new strategy in order to attract more users. My contributions to the class Wiki will include background behind what the new "DTF" campaign is and why they started it. My research has led me to find statistics on the app since the advertisements were set into motion.
OkCupid even has a blog where they write about their advertisements. 
There has been backlash as well and my wiki contributions will include how not only the targeted audience reacted, but how other parties (such as more conservative outlets) reacted to these advertisements. 

A lot of my research is gathered, it is simply a matter of putting all the data into one cohesive piece and uploading it to the class wiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Next New

Privacy

Advice